2.14.2009

Accountability


I am looking for a few real, genuine, consistent online friends who can help me lose weight. Help me how you ask..? Well I wanna 'go public' with my battle. I need to have a few eyes on me and I know I will be better at this. I look at how so many of my peers are looking their best and I must admit that I am jealous. I know... I know.. I have had 2 babies in the last 2 years but that excuse is just that... an excuse.
SO what do I need.. Maybe the occasion comment on here. Words of encouragement... the necessary kick in the butt.. So if you feel up 2 the challenge and can spare the time. Please follow my blog because that is where I will be posting my daily successes and challenges. Thanks in advance for your help and support.

It means more to me than you can EVER IMAGINE.

Today before pics... Tomorrow my measurements.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Stormy! Best of luck to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are totally my shero! I'm following your blog and will try to keep you accountable!
    Cheers!!

    ReplyDelete

Check a few of my Fav Blogs

Follow by Email-You'll get an email everytime I updated my little spot in the blog-o-sphere