2.04.2009

Early Spring Cleaning

Let me begin by saying that I love my life, my kids, and especially my hubby. However, my hubby is a pack rat. He holds on to so much paper. So my mission to day is to go through his papers and separate the junk from the paperwork that really matters.

Please do not think that I am a super neat person because I am NOT! You can ask anyone who knows & they will agree. :-) I do make an exception when it comes to important paperwork. I have a folder for all the docs that I would hate to have to replace if my house caught on fire. My hubby needs a folder/binder like mine. Yes, I know we should put them togther but my binder is stuffed. So it is easier to just make him his own.

So wish me luck....

1 comment:

  1. Ok. First of all; I'm not a pack rat. I would love to throw out tons of crap,if Dream Sanitation would have a bulk pick up. Believe me, I can't wait to get the garage cleaned out.

    ReplyDelete

Check a few of my Fav Blogs

Follow by Email-You'll get an email everytime I updated my little spot in the blog-o-sphere