2.21.2009

Empty Vessel....

I used 2 really like the weekends. Especially when I was working outside of the home. I felt like I was getting so much done as I only had the weekend to do most of my stuff. Well.. it is not like that now. I have all week to get my house in order. Now... when the weekend rolls around I do get a little more sleep and more help because dear hubby is home. But I feel really blah on the weekends now because I do not have anything of either fun or importance to do. I think that is why I eat so much...out of boredom. I have got to find more meaning in my weekend. I want more for myself than just cleaning up and sitting in front of the TV. I need a hobby or something. Any ideas.....?

2 comments:

  1. How about something that is also exercise like tennis or softball, or hooping? Are you crafty? Maybe you could take up cooking, knitting, scrapbooking, sewing, or baking. I notice a lot of crafty moms in the blogosphere.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the tips. I think the exercise is helping... plus the extra water is making a difference as well.

    ReplyDelete

Check a few of my Fav Blogs

Follow by Email-You'll get an email everytime I updated my little spot in the blog-o-sphere