3.26.2009

Exercise good... Food not so much

I have my working out down now. Especially in the last 2 weeks. But the scale is only moving a 1/2 lb at a time. I am pretty sure its my diet... or lack of self control actually. So I need 2 track what I eat even though I am vehemently opposed to doing so. My train of thought is that if this is a life style change then I need 2 b doing things I can maintain . I cannot see myself logging every bite of food. It is just not realistic for me. I do want 2 gain more self control so I have to find a solution that works for me.

What I am currently trying to pin down is how many calories I should be eating a day...a range. My BMR is 1700 approx. plus I am breastfeeding which requires a minimum of an additional 300 calories or so I have been told. So that puts me at 2000. But if I cut my calroeis by 500 a day in theory I should lose a minimum of 1 lbs a week...not even counting my exercise/workout routine. SO my plan for next week or maybe starting this weekend if I make it to the store is to get my specific foods for breakfast and lunch that will nourish my body without being to calorie heavy so i can save about 700-800 for dinner. SO we shall see how that goes.

Did I mention how sore I am? MY sides hurt & i was getting a lil burnt out. I have done some sort of workout every day since Wednesday of last week. Yes 8 straight days and I am tired. Some days I have an hour and half almost of aerobics and sculpting work. So I only did kickboxing today...no shred. YAY! Interestingly.. I am too sore 2 decide what I am going to do 2morrow at the gym. Weigh in is Friday and I am not looking forward to it. I am going to have hubby start hiding the scale from me except on Fridays. Is does me no good to weigh myself everyday. DUH!

Here is my calendar for this month so far.... thoughts & feedback welcome.

1 comment:

  1. I wish I had the same motivation as you to exercise! That's my hardest part. After work I always feel so tired and reluctant to work out. Tracking food and calories is rough because it feels tedious sometimes, but I've gotten used to it and it's become an easy habit for me now. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete

Check a few of my Fav Blogs

Follow by Email-You'll get an email everytime I updated my little spot in the blog-o-sphere