3.31.2009

Feeling better... and productive

We are doing better over here. Hubby and I talked and hopefully things will get better.

I am getting a fire lit underneath me. I really want to make my life the best it can be. I feel really blessed and I want to just maximize that.

I worked out today. I climbed 95 floors on the stairclimber. I am still training for Climb Atlanta. That was over 1500 steps. Yay me. Did you donate or make a pledge for me yet?

I ate pretty healthy and even remembered to log my food in Sparkpeople.

I also spent most of my day working on my 101 in 1001 list. Check it out and tell me what you think.

2 comments:

  1. hello :)

    Im glad things are going better for you and Im going to try to get to 95 floors on the stair master tomorrow...yay, something to look forward to LOL

    I love the 101 in 1001!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your salad looks yummy! We have a similar climb challenge here in Milwaukee - I've been "wanting" to do it for the past 2 years, and will put myself out there and try it ... next year? :)

    Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete

Check a few of my Fav Blogs

Follow by Email-You'll get an email everytime I updated my little spot in the blog-o-sphere