3.27.2009

Friday Weigh In

So I weighed in at 9am and my weight was 217.6 lbs. So i did lose a lil over a pound. I am ok with that. Yes just OK. Because I have been putting in serious hours at working out. MOre than I usually do. I am still heavier than I was a few months back but I think that was a fluke. I am now more committed to a healthy lifestyle. I know that it is going to take work and I am ready and willing to do the work. My goal for the this week is to eat healthier. I need to come up with an eating plan that is healthy and is one that I can live with.  Advice and tips are welcome.

  • Weight: 217.6# I am down 1.4 lb .
  • 7 # of days i worked out
  • 295 minutes total worked out
  • 2 # days I drank enough water
  • 0 # days I logged my food

3 comments:

  1. Congrats on your loss!! I love looking at cooking magazines ... some good ones that have calorie counts in them are: Eating Well (they have lots of yummy stuff on their web site too), Cooking Light, and Eating Clean.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My advice: The Abs Diet for Women book! I swear by it.

    And nowloss.com or Jillian Michaels "No More Trouble Zones" video.

    You are doing great so far, congrats on being committed to a healthy lifestyle!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Keep up the great work. I am personally taking a combination of Superior B12 methyl sublingual lozenges(3000mcg)daily, and 3000mg of L-arginine daily. I cut out all sodas and foods that have "High fructose corn syrup". And the inches are literally melting off daily. One other thing that helped me tremendously along with having a healthier diet was doing a TRUE colon cleanse. Check this website out: www.drnatura.com . I promise you that this combination along with what you are currently doing will produce suprising results for you! Good Luck Stormy. I'm pulling for you!

    ReplyDelete

Check a few of my Fav Blogs

Follow by Email-You'll get an email everytime I updated my little spot in the blog-o-sphere