3.15.2009

Weekly Weigh In Plus

I have resisted really eating right since I started "trying to lose weight". That really sounds funny as I say it. I mean how can I be serious about losing weight & getting healthy if I don't eat healthier and in moderation? WTH am I thinking?

It sucks shopping while your hungry. I didn't start out hungry but now everything looks delicious AND full of empty calories. Makes me wonder if I can really do this....

  • Weight: 219.6# I am down 0.5 lb .
  • 4 # of days i worked out
  • 155 minutes total worked out
  • 4 # days I drank enough water
  • 2 # days I logged my food

Plans for this week include...

  • daily exercise
  • 8 cups of water
  • logging everything i eat

Well today was a crappy day. I have spent most of it trying to keep a smile on my face. Between my weight & my finances I just feel crappy. I know this too shall pass but not soon enough. I have some tough phone calls to make 2 morrow. I think my cycle must be coming becuase I can't thin of anything that I like about my life right now. Crazy huh.

3 comments:

  1. I am very proud of you ... i started weight watchers in January and it feels like it has been years to lose 15 pounds. I try to remember that it took 16 years to get this on, but i promise myself not 16 to take off ... just remember doing it for yourself will help you to keep it off!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's hard. It sucks. I'm right there with ya.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    After reading how much time you spent working out this week, I've been inspired to do some sort of exercise...tomorrow. :)

    ReplyDelete

Check a few of my Fav Blogs

Follow by Email-You'll get an email everytime I updated my little spot in the blog-o-sphere