3.08.2009

Weekly Weight Loss Overview

Well well well... here are my numbers

# of days I worked out: 4
Weight: 220.2 # I am down 1 lb (18 lbs total since birth of Angelina)
Body fat percentage: 44.8 down 1.9%age points.

(This means 98.56# of my body weight is fat & 119.24# of my body weight is lean muscle and bone.)

So I made some progress. I worked out just 4 days this week. I did however take 2 kick butt exercise classes... A cardio kick boxing class and a spinning class. The classes are really good because I work out for around a hour and their intensity. My plans are to keep doin what I wanted to do last week.

Plans for this week include...
  1. daily exercise
  2. 8 cups of water
  3. logging everything i eat

1 comment:

  1. You're doing great honey! Let folks know about your kick butt work outs this week.

    ReplyDelete

Check a few of my Fav Blogs

Follow by Email-You'll get an email everytime I updated my little spot in the blog-o-sphere