3.24.2009

Yo Gabba Gabba... New Episodes..in just 10 days

How much do I love Yo Gabba Gabba. A whole bunch.
  1. Anyone who has been 2 me house during the kids waking hours has watched it.
  2. I can easily relate almost any problem to a Yo Gabba Gabba song as the solution.
  3. I also think everyone should have their very own Dancey Dance.
Anyway... I have seen the 21 episodes I have on TIVO way 2 many times. So it is an understatement to stay that I am excited to know that new episodes begin on April 3rd.
Only 10 more days... I can't wait.

1 comment:

  1. I'm not quite sure what a Dancey Dance is since I've never watched the show but I DO have a happy dance and various dances of joy that I do fairly regularly. Does that count?

    I totally get being psyched about new TV episodes. That's the way I get about Psych and Doctor Who. It's like a rebirth somehow. I hope you enjoy your new eps!

    ReplyDelete

Check a few of my Fav Blogs

Follow by Email-You'll get an email everytime I updated my little spot in the blog-o-sphere