4.23.2009

C25K - Week1

Well..I like many before me have decided to post my thoughts on my C25K experience. I will also be copying this post to my blog (stormyvawn.blogspot.com) just for continuity. So this is my next fitness adventure... running a 5k. I am doing this because I wanna be healthy, I also wanna be challenged, and I have always wanted to be a runner. So from what I have seen online this is the way to go.

My first run was on Tuesday, 04/21/2009
Here are my stats:
  • Location: Gym Treadmill
  • Walking pace 3.0
  • Running pace 4.5
  • Total Time 25:00
  • Total Distance 1.36miles

My 2nd run was today. It felt great. I was using a podcast just for the run. It made a huge difference. 4/23/09
  • Location: Gym Treadmill
  • Walking pace 3.0
  • Running pace 4.5
  • Total Time 31:00
  • Total Distance 1.75miles
day3 Saturday 4/25
  • Location: Neighborhood
  • Walking pace ?
  • Running pace ?
  • Total Time 35:00
  • Total Distance 2.17miles
  • Pace 16:05/mi

Day 2.5 Friday
  • Location: Treadmill
  • Walking pace ?
  • Running pace ?
  • Total Time 1:00:00
  • Total Distance 2.77miles
  • Pace 21:37/mi


Do you think that doin walking between the c25k program would be ok?

1 comment:

  1. This is awesome! I need to go to the gym, like, NOW. So, I haven't figured out how we're gonna keep track of each other, but I'll make a post a little later - also it will help me if I have more people joining in. I'll post something by this time tomorrow! :)~

    ReplyDelete

Check a few of my Fav Blogs

Follow by Email-You'll get an email everytime I updated my little spot in the blog-o-sphere