4.01.2009

I've been thinking..***UPDATE****

I have been doing good the past few weeks. My exercise is on point. I feel really great about that. I am studying to take the ACSM certified personal trainer test. I really want to be able to help people get in shape and make decent money in the process. I am taking all of the pretests in the study guide that I bought. Next I will start reading and reading. I am pretty confident in my ability to help people. I want to be able to design effective exercise programs. I want to start weight training this month. Maybe I will look into my review guide and it'll will tell me what I need to know.

I started a new blog. Its my 101 in 1001 blog. Check it out and tell me what you think. I am really in a place where I want to improve and do things to make my next 37 years better than the 1st 37.

I do not ever post bideos but this one reallyhit home for me. Check it out and tell me what you think.


3 comments:

  1. Cool, and since Im a reader, will my training sessions be free? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. May-- Let me get this test passed and you could be my 1st virtual client. I could use you as a testimony to all my trainer abilities. Let's do it!

    ReplyDelete

Check a few of my Fav Blogs

Follow by Email-You'll get an email everytime I updated my little spot in the blog-o-sphere