4.03.2009

Weekly Weigh In

Well i weighed in this a.m. I weighed 215.8#. I am down 1.8#. Yay! I am very glad 2 see the scale going down. I am not sure how much progress that I am going to make this weekend...especially since it is my anniversary. That means eating out & lounging around. I will just have to exercise super hard during next week - Monday thru Thursday.

* Weight: 215.8# I am down 1.8 lb .
* 5 # of days i worked out
* 295 minutes total worked out
* 5 # days I drank enough water
* 1 # days I logged my food

1 comment:

  1. Great job, keep up the good work! You must be like me and love keeping your workout stats to see what they all "add up" to at the end of the week!

    ReplyDelete

Check a few of my Fav Blogs

Follow by Email-You'll get an email everytime I updated my little spot in the blog-o-sphere