4.17.2009

Weigh in & thoughts

216.6#
210 minutes of cardio
2 weight training sessions

I have so far 2 go. i'm glad i'm down a half a pound, but still feelin disappointed in myself. Every a.m. I start really strong. I eat a good breakfast. And try to have a decent lunch. I cook dinner most nights. I think it is a combination of what and how much i eat. I also think I need 2 bake and grill more of my foods. I am contemplating doing my own version of nutri system. Picking a calorie limit and sticking to it. Currently I am eating like I am in maintenance mode.

I must make a confession here. I am scared. Of what you ask... what if I can't control my eating...? Because right now its not a issue because I haven't imposed that type of restriction

No comments:

Post a Comment

Check a few of my Fav Blogs

Follow by Email-You'll get an email everytime I updated my little spot in the blog-o-sphere