5.15.2009

Friday Weigh In


I did it... I do not know how, but my weight went down again. Yay me. I worked out but I know I need to do more. I need to be at the gym working at least an hour 4-5 days a week. I'm going to run 4 days a week and lift weights at least 2. I have been really trying to focus in our doing what works..well at least I have in my mind. My actual steps are a little less impressive.


So... what we my weight. Check it out.... 213.8#. So what did I do to celebrate my loss. Did i work out? Nope. I had eggs (4points) and a bagel (4points) for breakfast. Then for lunch me and dear hubby went to Cheesecake Factory. I had a luau salad. It was worth 18 points. I am allowed 39 points a day according to my boot leg WW calculations. But now I realize itdoesnt even matter because the Linda Fudge cake I took home was worth (32 points give or take). I feel like an idiot for letting food rule me like this. I know that I better than this.

Yes I know 2morrow is a new day. I swear I say it 2 myself on a regular basis. But the big question is when will I do what I need to do on a regular basis....? Why do I resist? I can't really answer that with the fudge cake calling me. UGh. Iam thinking about how to make 2morrow better. Maybe I will go to the farmers market in the a.m. and get fresh fruits and veggies. Maybe a cleanse wil help me. I really don't know. I guess only time will tell.

On a brighter note... I was home with hubby and the babies and it was awesome. The house was really relaxed. He even cooked dinner for us. He is a rock star in my book right now. LOL.
Check out my boys. Oh well... I am goin go and eat that damn cake and figure out WTH is wrong with me.

4 comments:

  1. Whoah, that looks delicious! I wouldn't had a hard time sticking with my points, too!

    Just get right back on track tomorrow and you'll keep losing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job on the loss!

    I do think that is pretty common for people to eat more on successful WI days. Isn't that funny? You would think it would be motivation to stay on the straight and narrow. The mind is a funny thing LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good job with the W.I! and don't worry too much about the food. Tomorrow is a new day...right!! keep going

    ReplyDelete
  4. Omg, I weighed in on Friday too, after my weigh in...I went out to eat...then Saturday I ate out. Twice. And this morning again. Urgh.

    I have to stop rewarding myself with food. We can do this Stormy. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete

Check a few of my Fav Blogs

Follow by Email-You'll get an email everytime I updated my little spot in the blog-o-sphere