5.27.2009

Funk

Been a funk just wanted to stop in and just let everyone know that I am ok. I am going to the gym in a few for my week 5 run. I am adjusting to having all the big kids home for summer. I hate feeling like i am responsible for keeping them entertained. They just sit around looking bored. UGH. I have to get a new routinr/rhythm now that they are here. Oh yes did i mnetion how much every cooking, work, and mess they make for me. Its not there fault, it is just the nature of kids. How many kids you ask...?
Well... now in the house we have 17yo boy, 14yo boy, 2 12yo girls, pus my 21mo old boy and 6mo daughter. So six kids up for 3 just a month ago. Pray for me. I need it. They need. I also know that all this stresses me out because I still haven't had any bites in the job department. Every bodies cost extra money. I am contemplating making a schedule for them to stick to so they stay outta my way. :-) We'll see how it goes.
Enough outta me 4 now.

3 comments:

  1. Hi there! Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog! I actually did go for that swim and really enjoyed it once I was there... :)

    Wow, that's a lot of kids and some of them not in their easiest age, huh? You really must be Wonder Woman!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HOLY CRAP! How do you do it. Totally make your kids help you. You need to take advantage of the fact that they're around. Get them to help you clean and cook. They need to learn eventually anyway. Get the older ones to look after the younger ones so you can go for a run everyday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. another thing you can try is keeping a food and exercise journal. the one i've found to be the easiest to use is http://www.nutrimirror.com - it lets me log my foods and exercise. the graphs are good and they keep me motivated to stick to my goals. it's also free which is nice. just thought i'd pass it along. good luck!

    ReplyDelete

Check a few of my Fav Blogs

Follow by Email-You'll get an email everytime I updated my little spot in the blog-o-sphere