5.10.2009

Sunday evening thoughts....

Weight 216.8#. Yes I know I need to stop eating like every meal is my last meal. Food is such comfort for me. It takes my mind off of whatever is stressing me out. My mothers day weekend was good. A few bumps in the day, but it was alright.

I have been thinking a lot about my kids and how they've turned out. I sometimes feel so proud and sometimes I feel like a complete failure. I have done the best job I know/knew how to do. Especially considering the parents I did growing up. I had no father for all intents and purposes. And my mom... well she was pretty much checked up doing her own thing for many crucial moments in my life.


Food

830am eggs, grits, sausage

1230p salad, bowl of cereal

800pm chicken and rice casserole

10pm 1 pint of ice cream


This week coming up I am planning on starting Week 3 of the C25k program. I can't believe the middle of May is around the corner. I had planned on running in the Army Hooah. It is a 5k race, but I am unsure if I will be ready to run the entire race. I also am kinda sad that I will be doing it by myself. really wanna get some running friends. I had a friend who was gonna run it with me. Ha Ha Ha. It turns out her hubby is coming back from Iraq that weekend. I can't blame her. I am just a bit bummed. I have been doing this fitness thing by myself for awhile. I mean my hubby is supportive but its not his thing. I have internet and blogger support, but my wish/goal/hope is to find a running buddy or two like myself. I have been thinking about trying to get my daughter involved. She is going through adolescence and it is challenging.

Anywho.. it is past my bedtime. More chatter outta me 2morrow....

3 comments:

  1. I've got about two years left to go! I can't wait to be finished already, it's been a really long road!
    I totally empathize with your exercising but not so much losing as what you'd like too! I started going to the gym about a month and a half ago but haven't lost even a pound yet! So frustrating!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. I love your site. I'll be back!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I left you a little something on my blog today... :)

    http://exhotgirl.blogspot.com/2009/05/you-inspire-me.html

    ReplyDelete

Check a few of my Fav Blogs

Follow by Email-You'll get an email everytime I updated my little spot in the blog-o-sphere