5.24.2009

Sunday thoughts

I just wanted to stop by and share some pics I took today of my kids. We went to the park. It was part of my 101 in 10o1 series. I am trying to make the most of family time.

Hubby worked on the Chevelle yesterday. I despite many obstacles went for a run. I finally went to the indoor mini track at a park around the corner from my house. I can't belive that I am 4 weeks done and about to start week #5. Yay me. This next weeks runs are goin to be challenging, but I am excited about it. I have less than 5 weeks til my 1st 5k.

I guess my uneventful weekend is obvious, huh.

2 comments:

  1. Just found your blog, and had to say "Hi". I live over in Paulding County so nice to meet someone that is in the same state! Your children are so beautiful! Seriously...beautiful! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am also doing the 101 in 1001! (I love the making the most of family time; I need to do better at that, even if it isn't on my list!)

    Good luck on your 5k! (Another item on my 101 ;) )

    jac @ www.wuzzlemakesthree.com

    ReplyDelete

Check a few of my Fav Blogs

Follow by Email-You'll get an email everytime I updated my little spot in the blog-o-sphere