5.19.2009

Thinking ahead

I am in the process of becoming a runner. I am so excited about the process. It feels good to be working on week 4 of the c25k program. I have been thinking about what I will do when after m 1st 5k. I figure I will run a few more 5ks then maybe join a running club. Here is my tentative list of runs I plan on doing....

Saturday, June 27, 2009 2nd Annual HBCU Alumni --i only ran this one. I must confess that I fel crappy about it, but I cant look back. I can only look forward and make some changes.
Saturday, July 25, 2009 Run for Life
Saturday, August 22, 2009 5K FOR HOPE ROAD RACE
Saturday, October 3, 2009 Bison Stampede
Saturday, Nov. 14, 2009 Run For Shelter

2 comments:

  1. Hi, I'm visiting from MBC. Great blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't looked up any for Milwaukee yet. I need to get on that!

    ReplyDelete

Check a few of my Fav Blogs

Follow by Email-You'll get an email everytime I updated my little spot in the blog-o-sphere