5.23.2009

Weigh in -:-)

212.8# down another pound. It is only a pound but I will take it . Especially when I only worked out 2 times in my week. So, I have removed all junk food out of the house....except for the damn chocolate bunny. Added lots fruits and veggies to my kitchen cupboard. Now I gotta get back to busting it out at the gym. I think I can really see an improvement in my numbers if I get my workout regimen back on track.

<----STATS---->
* Weight: 212.8# down 1lb
* 2 # of days i worked out
* 90 minutes total worked out
* 4 # days I drank enough water
* 0 # days I logged my food

Anyway... no time to chat it up as I am heading to the gym as we speak .

3 comments:

  1. It's one pound you'll never have to see again. Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on the loss! I'm pretty sure you've done better this week than I have (but I don't weigh until tomorrow)!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are doing a great job! Those lbs just keep melting off you dont they! You are making it happen at the gym and with your food and water consumption. Dont you feel good? I would if I were you.. Proud of you girl!
    cindie

    ReplyDelete

Check a few of my Fav Blogs

Follow by Email-You'll get an email everytime I updated my little spot in the blog-o-sphere