5.04.2009

What I'm Doing Wrong

I have been reading lotsa blogs of people who have lost significant amounts weight. I decided to be real with myself and face up to what i'm doing wrong. It's like Dr. Phil says..."You can't change what you don't acknowledge."

  • i don't count my calories
  • i don't log my food
  • i watch too much tv when i could be up and moving
  • i keep 2 many snacks in the house
  • i need to eat cleaner
I am going to get a handle on this. I am tired o everydat being my do-over. I deserve better for myself.

3 comments:

  1. Im on the same page as you! I am not having near as much activity as I could be having! So Im off to write a list of motivations for me to carry with me at all times and all this other wonderful stuff!

    We can do it, dammit :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can do it. You don't have to change everything at once, you can take small steps so it isn't overwhelming. It's not a race to the finish, but a journey that will teach you a lot of things about yourself, so take the time to listen and learn and you will be successful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Admitting it is the first step...I'm right there with you!

    ReplyDelete

Check a few of my Fav Blogs

Follow by Email-You'll get an email everytime I updated my little spot in the blog-o-sphere