5.07.2009

Yay me...my 1st Blog Award


The scale was good 2 me today. 216# So I thought today was going to be an average day, but it turned out really great. I made it to the gym and did manage to work out a little. I was only able to weight train. This was becuz my dear daughter started fussing too much. Oh well.. it was my own fault as I didn't get to the gym until after 10am. I will do better next time.

Oral surgeon said I was healing well. I have to keep rinsing out the back holes in my mouth where my wisdom teeth used to be.

Food
730am 2eggs with cheese and grits
1130am zaxbys chicken salad
600pm chicken alfredo
1000pm small oreo mcflurry

On to the good stuff...

I was given this from Monica.. My CaliforniaFriend whose blog

Confessions of a + Sized Girl.

...is totally awesome. She is insightful, caring, and makes me laugh. SO now I have to pick 5 blogs that I think are super. I will not be redundant and nominate Monica. But she knows I love her.

Ok..the winners (in no particular order) are

Jen @ Prior Fat Girl. She has great contests, funny blogs, and a major dose of inspiration. She has done what I am trying to do.

Lyn @ Escape from Obesity. This woman is a great writer. So many times I read her blog and find myself saying..."Honey, listen to this..." It is like she has lived my life and gets where I am coming from.

Kate @ Kate is Losing it. A real woman whose stories and experiences make me smile. Whether it is ice pops for dinner or an unEFFINg believable day. She is great to read and inspirational as well.

Jaded is thoughtful and entertaining writer. She is making her weight loss happen and making me laugh and thnk along the way. She a more than jade...she is a diamond in the rough.

Losing Waist... is doing just that. She is losing it and learning about herself. She also manages to post some motivational things to make me wanna jeep at the healthy lifestyle thing.

SO please check out my award winners. It was very hard to chose. There are so many talented bloggers out there. The winners need to pick 5 blogger they think are super.

Have a great day.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks! That's so nice of you! I am glad you enjoy my blog. I wish you all the best with your health and weight loss goals!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY!! New blogs to read, cant wait :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey. Thanks for the nod. I just got your email and came over. I appreciate your kind words! It makes me feel good to know that people relate, enjoy, and can get something from my story.

    THANK YOU! (and sorry for missing the award and email)

    ReplyDelete

Check a few of my Fav Blogs

Follow by Email-You'll get an email everytime I updated my little spot in the blog-o-sphere