6.04.2009

June goals...

I need to get my act together. I need to focus on doing stuff right. It's late. I will write more later. I will make a confession.

June goals:

  1. Junk food free JUNE. Yes I said it. Now I must do it. NO candy bars. NO ice cream.
  2. Do at least an hour of activity per day.--Stolen from Tiffany.
  3. Continue c25k
  4. Drink 100 oz water daily.
  5. Eat at least 3 fruits/veggies daily.
  6. Read Bible at least 3 times a week.
  7. Register for 5k--completed on 6/4/09
  8. Complete 5k in under 45 minutes.
  9. Get under 205lbs.

This weeks to do list:
  • Complete SBA form-completed at 830am this morning
  • Clothes to dry cleaner
  • Go through office paperwork
  • more laundry
  • email dad
  • complete more financial aid paperwork for son

4 comments:

  1. Good Luck with your goals this month!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like we have some similar goals this month. If we focus we can do it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on signing up for the 5K. What a great incentive to stay on plan.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I left you a goodie over at my blog...hope you'll swing by when you get a chance!

    ReplyDelete

Check a few of my Fav Blogs

Follow by Email-You'll get an email everytime I updated my little spot in the blog-o-sphere