6.08.2009

Manic Monday




I have been a bad blogger. My laptop is out for repairs and I miss her. I have to work on my desktop which is upstairs. Its a pain to get to and I can't supervise the kids well. The day started off great I weighed myself and I was down 0.4#. I know its crazy how my body work. I swear when I eat healthy I barely get results. WTH!




I did my Week7 day 1 run of my c25k program. I can't believe that I am week 7. I ran for 25 straight minutes.It was hard but I pushed through it. I did squeeze in 55 minutes of exercise at the gym but i also played outside played badminton for at least 1/2 an hour. So did really good on my exercise.


Hey I know I must be crazy to attach this pic of me braless but hey whatever. I was having fun. Plus I nurse my daughter on demand so i stay braless during the day, in the house, of course. :-) Yes I need a boob lift. i want one so badly after I lose all this weight.


Any who... Lets review where I stand on my June goals.
  1. Junk food free JUNE. Yes I said it. Now I must do it. NO candy bars. NO ice cream. --->well it is easier said then done but Idoin better.
  2. Do at least an hour of activity per day.--Stolen from Tiffany.-- I am achieving this about 50% of the time as well. I am goin to make this week better than last.
  3. Continue c25k ---totally on track despite a hiccup this past weeken thatI resolved.
  4. Drink 100 oz water daily. ---not 2 good. I am about 50-60% of 100oz.
  5. Eat at least 3 fruits/veggies daily.---> so so I need to get 2 the farmers market more frequently.
  6. Register for 5k--completed on 6/4/09
  7. Complete 5k in under 45 minutes. --->I am feeling like I can do it. I am running about 2.4 miles in 30 minutes.
  8. Get under 205lbs. --->in progress
This weeks to do list:
  • start kids on summer brain work
  • apply for more jobs
  • Dekalb Job Tour (Friday)
  • Saturday-Career Development workshop
  • get laptop
  • complete at least 3 runs MON-WED-FRI
  • review budget

2 comments:

  1. Thats funny that you mention the breast lift. I want one too! Although, at 19, I'd be a fool to do it now. I want to have one more kid and nurse him/her as well first. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where are you? Miss your posts. :(

    ReplyDelete

Check a few of my Fav Blogs

Follow by Email-You'll get an email everytime I updated my little spot in the blog-o-sphere