I have been a bad blogger. My laptop is out for repairs and I miss her. I have to work on my desktop which is upstairs. Its a pain to get to and I can't supervise the kids well. The day started off great I weighed myself and I was down 0.4#. I know its crazy how my body work. I swear when I eat healthy I barely get results. WTH!
I did my Week7 day 1 run of my c25k program. I can't believe that I am week 7. I ran for 25 straight minutes.It was hard but I pushed through it. I did squeeze in 55 minutes of exercise at the gym but i also played outside played badminton for at least 1/2 an hour. So did really good on my exercise.
Hey I know I must be crazy to attach this pic of me braless but hey whatever. I was having fun. Plus I nurse my daughter on demand so i stay braless during the day, in the house, of course. :-) Yes I need a boob lift. i want one so badly after I lose all this weight.
Any who... Lets review where I stand on my June goals.
- Junk food free JUNE. Yes I said it. Now I must do it. NO candy bars. NO ice cream. --->well it is easier said then done but Idoin better.
- Do at least an hour of activity per day.--Stolen from Tiffany.-- I am achieving this about 50% of the time as well. I am goin to make this week better than last.
- Continue c25k ---totally on track despite a hiccup this past weeken thatI resolved.
- Drink 100 oz water daily. ---not 2 good. I am about 50-60% of 100oz.
- Eat at least 3 fruits/veggies daily.---> so so I need to get 2 the farmers market more frequently.
- Register for 5k--completed on 6/4/09
- Complete 5k in under 45 minutes. --->I am feeling like I can do it. I am running about 2.4 miles in 30 minutes.
- Get under 205lbs. --->in progress
This weeks to do list:
- start kids on summer brain work
- apply for more jobs
- Dekalb Job Tour (Friday)
- Saturday-Career Development workshop
- get laptop
- complete at least 3 runs MON-WED-FRI
- review budget