6.15.2009

Manic Monday

I have big plans for today.

Here is my to do list:
  1. mail thank you notes--done
  2. mail FETC scores--done
  3. laundry---with 8 ppl in the house this will never be done
  4. request UWF send transcript
  5. contact UWF about program form
  6. get a job--still looking
  7. cook dinner---done
  8. put away baby clothes
  9. workout
  10. drop off kids---done
  11. pick up kids---done
  12. dry cleaners---done
  13. bank---done
by 615pm I had 7 things done. Some stuff is ongoing. My 2 do list is never going 2 really be finished I feel good about what I did accomplish.

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like a busy day. You'll feel great once you start checking those things off. Well, I know I always do.

    Hope the job hunt goes well. It's tough out there these days!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i didn't get a lot of my goals done today. good for you :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great! I love lists! It holds me accountable for what I'm supposed to be doing.

    ReplyDelete

Check a few of my Fav Blogs

Follow by Email-You'll get an email everytime I updated my little spot in the blog-o-sphere