6.23.2009

Momentum...


No I am not talking about the WW program. I am thinking about how to keep moving forward in my weight loss efforts. I get going good and then start to lose steam. I need to find more ways to keep the momentum. I am interested in seeing how counting calories work for me. I know it sounds silly but I really did not want to do it that way. I wanted to eat intuitively... but my food intuition is way off apparently. I am not afraid to admit when I am wrong. SO I am moving forward.

Here is what I ate yesterday Mon 6.22.09
  • 8am bagel with 1/2 tbsp maragine 250
  • 11am grilled cheese and soup 350 (600)
  • 2pm small apple 70 (670)
  • 530pm salad 180 (850)
  • 830pm 3/4 pint of ice cream 510 (1360)
  • 1130pm 1/2 bag of sunchips 110 (1470)

My exericse consisted of:
  • a total of 30 minutes on the stationary bike
  • a total of 30 minutes of running & walking on the treadmill

My to do list....
  1. weigh in--209.8
  2. workout
  3. laundry
  4. make kids lunch
  5. contact UWF about program form
  6. dinner
  7. office paperwork
  8. read other peoples blogs & comment- made it to 4 ppl blogs
  9. count my calories
  10. get outfit for my interview
  11. do something with/about my hair
  12. pay bills
  13. look for a job--> applied to 1 so far
  14. post office
  15. walmart
  16. gas up car
  17. lunch with son
  18. upload paperwork to county I have interview in
  19. drop off and pick up kids from VBS
In the spirit of ending this post on a positive note. This is my 100th post. I am excited that I sticking with posting pretty regularly. I am also thankful for the lovely people who read and follow me. You all keep me honest and help me stay motivated. I feel like blogging is a key component to my weight loss program. It is great to have an outlet like this.

Awwww man.. I almost forgot to mention it. I have a job interview on Friday. I am very excited. This position would be awesoem for so many reasons. I ned to work becuase I want to get outta debt, make a nive rainy day fund, and be able to do more for my kids. I also am looking forward to havingf adult conversation. I love my kids but its time for me to focus a bit more on me. This position would be great because it is a new school and I love the scenario because I wouldn't be the only new person. We all start on an even playing field. I also enjoy being in a school and helping it growing from the ground up. I have done it once before in my career and it was an awesome learning experience.

2 comments:

  1. For me when I write down what I eat, I do pretty good. I'm a WW member by the way. When I don't write things down, it's downhill baby. I thought about counting calories but I can barely count my points. I feel like you do. I hate it when I have a spectacular week and I gain on the scale. But I'm learning to look past the scale and document my NSVs (non-scale victories).

    ReplyDelete

Check a few of my Fav Blogs

Follow by Email-You'll get an email everytime I updated my little spot in the blog-o-sphere