6.16.2009

My next mission...

Well my 5k is less than 2 weeks. So I started to think about what I wanted to do next. I could just add miles and train for a 10k, but i didn't wanna just keep running. I wanted to mix things up. So I decided that I want to train for a Triathlon. Ok pick up your jaw up off the floor. I did my research and learned that there are different kinds of triathlons. I am going to make my 1st triathlon a "sprint" triathlon.

Sprint Triathlon Distances
Swim Bike Run
750m 20m 5k
0.47mi 12.4 mi 3.1 mi

So I am slowly beginning to incorporate bikng and swimming to my weekly routine. The program I found says you need to be able to swim for 20minutes, bike for 30 minutes, and run for 20 minutes straight before starting. So that is where I am at. I am strong, sorta kinda, in biking and running. Swimming...well not so much.

Here is my to do list:

  1. upload Lamar's pics
  2. request UWF send transcript--gotta wait til I get my debit card (dang it)
  3. contact UWF about program form
  4. drop off kids
  5. pick up kids
  6. laundry
  7. dinner
  8. continue job hunt
  9. call back some schools
  10. workout-60 mins so far today

2 comments:

  1. You can do it all! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey wonder woman! I found your blog through searching through all of these great other blogs and wanted to know more about your 101 in 1001! Also love the idea of a mini triathalon!

    ReplyDelete

Check a few of my Fav Blogs

Follow by Email-You'll get an email everytime I updated my little spot in the blog-o-sphere