6.28.2009

On the hunt...

UPDATE--- jACKET OR NO JACKET. PLEASE TEXT CHOICE TO 404-808-0562 BEFORE 1115AM

...for a job that is. I have another interview tomorrow. This interview is with another county for a support staff position. I am excited abut getting back in the work force. I will miss being home with my babies everyday, but I know this is what I need to do.

I also know that once I go back to work my weight loss will go faster.

My goals for this week are
  1. get a job
  2. exercises 5 days
  3. stay on top of my laundry
  4. keep my room clean
  5. work out my debt free plan
Gotta run baby is fussing.

6 comments:

  1. I'm too late on this one...but this is where I reply to your comment on my page. I'd say...lets go with something that we can actually attain. I saw a thing for a 60 day challenge. Take a picture today, and another in 60 days, and see your progress. (I guess we can hop on the scales too.) Maybe after each 30 day period, we can do a photo op in between. Let me know if you're game, and what day you want to start. I'm going to take a picture today just incase you get this tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't really see the first pic because it is too dark, but you will do GREAT!

    ReplyDelete

Check a few of my Fav Blogs

Follow by Email-You'll get an email everytime I updated my little spot in the blog-o-sphere