6.11.2009

Wacky Wednesday

Ok...My wednesday isnt that wacky. Things have gotten real busy having extra kids to deal with. I felt like I was in a good place with working out and such. But iuts been two weeks since my skids (step kids) have arrived & i haven't quite gotten back in my groove.

I feel like time keeps getting away from me & like I can't get enough stuff done. I have to get more organized and focus on what really matters. Its 11:15pm. Kids are in their areas. My oldest is working on his Philosophy homework. The preteens & teenage kids are watching movies/Tv while goofing around on the internet. The babies are both sleep as is my dear hubby. YAY!

So where to begin. I am still working on preparing for my 1st 5k which is a little morethan 2 weeks away. I am getting more confident in my ability to run the entire way. I ran for 30 minutes straight. My total treadmill workout was 35 minutes and 2.9 miles.

Its been so crazy that i never even posted that I registered for my 1st 5k back almost a week ago. I have 2 get it 2gther.

My laptop died last week. I just it back on Tuesday. yay me. But when my laptop died I had to reformat my Ipod. Ugh. I lost one of my runs. But i did get all the info off of it. Check this out. I got my running stuff in Dec. I didnt do much running until April though.

But so far my shoes have logged a minimum of:
  • 37 workouts
  • 3.28 miles being the farthest
  • 53.68 miles total
  • 16:01 hours
  • 8805 calories

mAN i DIDN'T EVEN GET AROUND TO BGING ABOUT WHAT i WANTED TO SHArE FOR REAL.aNY HOW...ITS LATE. lET ME END WITH A PIC.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on the running. It is so hard. I am pulling for you to run the whole 5K. What an accomplishment that will be. You must be so proud. Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete

Check a few of my Fav Blogs

Follow by Email-You'll get an email everytime I updated my little spot in the blog-o-sphere