7.10.2009

Goal Jeans... beware

I got these really cute size 14 jeans on sale at Walmart. I thought to myself. Size 18s are loose sorta on me. So what the heck. . . . I might as well get them and make them my "Goal jeans". Ok... here is what the jeans look like hanging up.
So my weight is the lowest its been since I started this journey. I have been feeling real good about my progress. SO i figure I will try them on. AND take pics so we can see how far I have to go and how far I have come. Be warned this is not pretty. If you have recently eaten ... do not look any further...

Photobucket
goal jeans


OK OK... You can stop laughing at any time. I will fit in these jeans before I turn 38. That is in Nov 2009. I think that is a reasonable goal. Maybe each month I should try these on again.

What do you think...?

5 comments:

  1. I think trying them on monthly for motivation is a great idea. I usually try things on weekly to see if I've made any progress that the scale isn't telling me about.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Funny! I swear I took very similar pictures with some clothes just recently, only I haven't been brave enough to post. I'm planning on trying them on at the end of the month and hopefully I will be able to tell a big difference.

    :o) I think its a GREAT idea.

    www.lolafierce.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your pictures so real!! It makes me feel not alone Thank you:) I think we have the same body shape. We can do this together:) keep it up you are doing awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have a goal skirt, dress, leather jacket, shirt. LOL. You can and will do it! You gave me a great idea. I think I'll take some pics of myself in my goal clothes. GREAT IDEA!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah my dear Stormy!

    I love your confidence in taking these photos. Looky here- you WILL be in those jeans long before your birthday! Oh, and girlfriend...Spanx will be your friend. I love the damn things. I have a wide ass as well, and it kind of just leaves everything a little tighter.

    ReplyDelete

Check a few of my Fav Blogs

Follow by Email-You'll get an email everytime I updated my little spot in the blog-o-sphere