7.08.2009

I'm back...just barely


208.8# that's right. I am down 2 lbs. It is a fluke but i'll take it. I have barely worked out and ate like crap, but hey. I am only 9 lbs from "one"derland. I am excited to say the least. Things have been hectic around my house. My mom came for a short stay. Yay for me. It was only like 2.5 days. It was the perfect length. Anything longer than that and its like WWII.

I am still looking for a job. I haven't heard back from the other interview yet. No news is good news in my opinion. I am still checking back on jobs I have applied for in an attempt to get more interviews. I will feel much more at ease when I sew up this job search situation. It is kinda an ego bruiser not having a job yet. I know the market is tough, but still.

Anyway... I am slowly getting back into the swing of working out. It a lil rough but I know working out needs to be a regular part of my day 2 day stuff.

This week I worked out:
Today for 25 minutes on the treadmill
Yesterday 55 minutes-30 minutes on weights & 25 minutes on the recumbent bike

I plan to keep this up. Oh well...that is where I am now. I will write more later. I have stuff to get done around the house.

1 comment:

  1. Woohoo on the fluke 2 lbs!
    And job-luck to both of us, eh? <3

    ReplyDelete

Check a few of my Fav Blogs

Follow by Email-You'll get an email everytime I updated my little spot in the blog-o-sphere