7.17.2009

Life...

..is about choices.

Whether it be food...relationships..or just what to do with your time. Life is the summation of your choices. God ...bad..or indifferent.

When I wake up in the a.m. i chose what to wear, what to eat, and what actvities my day will consist of. Seems simple enough. But if you add enough of those 'bad' choices up you can find yourself in a place where you do want to be.

This rings true for me in a few arenas. My weight being the one that has me the most frustrated. I mean yes I did have 2 babies only 15 months parts with 2 c-sections. But I was not small when I got pregnant. I was close to 190 them so when I got pregnant I gave myself freedom to eat as I please and freedom from working out.

Actually I had given myself freedom from that long before I got pregnant. So I recognize that I have to make better choices for myself, but I can do it one day & not the next. The challenge is to make those choices daily.

That is what separates the winners from the losers.. in my opinion.

how do I make choosing better for myself the norm? that is the question I pose to myself.. Im going to find the answer. When I do I will let you know.

1 comment:

  1. Yeah...let me know. I tell my kids all the time, "Life is about choices, good and bad." I let them know it's up to them to make good choices because I won't always be there. Now if I could only practice what I preach.

    ReplyDelete

Check a few of my Fav Blogs

Follow by Email-You'll get an email everytime I updated my little spot in the blog-o-sphere