7.02.2009

Object in motion...

remains in motion. I am trying to stay moving and get stuff done. My mom is visting for the weekend. My house is messier than I want. So far I have cleaned my babies room, the living room, and the dining room. My next step is my bedroom. Never a dull moment.

I didn't make it to the gym yet. I got sidetracked job hunting and working on my resume. I thought resume was good but my friend, who is an principal, feels it is too plain and doesn't really paint a good picture of what I have and can do. UGH.. so I am going to revise it again.

Here is what I wanna get done
  • Clean babyroom
  • Clean living room
  • Clean bedroom
  • Wash & Dry laundry
  • Put away clean clothes
  • cook dinner
  • Apply for more jobs
  • Check back on job applied for
  • workout

No comments:

Post a Comment

Check a few of my Fav Blogs

Follow by Email-You'll get an email everytime I updated my little spot in the blog-o-sphere