8.02.2009

Fresh start needed..

As I finish off a tube of Oreo cookies & read blogs I really feel caught in my own ocean of emotions. I have been thinking about why I have been doing what I have been doing. I am doing it because I am choosing to stay this way. But why I ask myself....I realize that I have been using food and it has been abusing me. I don't wanna do this anymore.

I did it and now I am done. I do not want to keep hating what I see in the mirror. IT all begins and ends with me.

I wantto write more but baby is crying. More in the a.m.

2 comments:

  1. I wonder the same thing when I am diving in to it...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was wondering what happened to you. I learned in class the other day life is all about making mistakes so you can learn from them. Nobody is perfect at this weight loss thing. If they are perfect, then follow them and do what they do. As we travel down this weight loss road we are going to stumble and in the process learn and grow from our stumbles. Hell I aint 2 pop tarts yesterday...why??? But I got my butt up and hit the treadmill and I left those poptarts on the treadmill. Keep your head up.

    ReplyDelete

Check a few of my Fav Blogs

Follow by Email-You'll get an email everytime I updated my little spot in the blog-o-sphere