8.10.2009

Mellow Monday

My daughter starts back schoool. Yay.
I don't have ajob yet. Boo.

I am going back to the gym Yay.
I weighed 208.8# yesterday which isn't too bad at all considering how I have been eating with reckless disregard.

Here is what I hope to accomplish to do:
  • finish all laundry
  • balance bills
  • clean out fridge
  • workout--done 45mins
  • job hunt--applied to 2 job in COBB County, emailed resume to a contact, and other 4 districts didn't have any jobs open that I qualify for.
  • clean kitchen floor
  • work on my 101 in 1001 list
  • catch up on OPB (other peoples blog)---i was behind but I am trying to read and catch up

Gotta run. Life calls.

Gym
  • 15minutes on recumbent bike
  • 30 minutes on crossramp/eliptical

No comments:

Post a Comment

Check a few of my Fav Blogs

Follow by Email-You'll get an email everytime I updated my little spot in the blog-o-sphere