8.30.2009

One of these days...


Every had one of those days that you wanted to end but yet you didn't wanna face the day to come? That is how I am feeling now. Life has me running like a million miles per hour. I haven't been to the gym in 2 weeks. I am eating every piece of sweet I can put my mouth on. My sex life is non-existent. I am behind on my household stuff. And the list goes on. I can & will get through this. In my heart I am sure of it.. .. ..

However, I need to share why I am really stressed about. I am dealing with my mother and her depression and it is so difficult. I try to console her and be there for her, but it is getting so frustrating. I do not even know how to explain what she does and says that drives me crazy.

She says that she is lonely and sad. I suggest getting counseling and/or medication. She yells at me and tells me she's tried everything. If I say volunteer at church or shelter. She tells me she's tried that and it too hard for emotionally. She calls me every day to talk to my 2yr old... Not my 18yr old, or the 12 yr old, or even me. It is like she is using him to fill an emotional need. I know crazy huh? Thats what I think too. Any who... I just wanted to share... I know that this is great place for support and understanding.

I miss reading every one's blog. I am hoping that his long weekend I will be able to catch up. By the way, the new job is coming along. I am still not as organized at it as I want to be but I am making progress. I think the students are slowly taking to me. :-) Enough outta me for now. I will be back and hopefully sooner than later.

4 comments:

  1. So sorry to hear about what you're going through. It's tough to deal with a family member's depression. Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will say a prayer for you and for your mom. I struggle with the depression thing sometimes.

    Maybe it's fair to remind you while your blog says Wonderwoman your not the superhero that can save the world every day. You mom makes her choices too. We can try our best to be there, but we are not superheros. All we can try to do is what we can.

    At Foolsfitness it's all about the "can dew" or the can of cola, or the can of moxie...-Alan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hang in there! I've been M.I.A. all summer, but I know you're a determined woman! Sometimes you just have to draw a line...there's only so much you can do, and you also have to take care of YOU.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That must be very hard for you. Is there anyone else in your family that can talk to her about getting help?

    ReplyDelete

Check a few of my Fav Blogs

Follow by Email-You'll get an email everytime I updated my little spot in the blog-o-sphere