8.23.2009

What a week...

Well .... you are reading it right. I have a job. I got a last minute interview on Monday. The principal called me at 315pm, by 530pm I was in his office doing/having a brief interview. He wanted me to start on the next day, but I had to wait until Wednesday to start because my dad was flying in Tuesday a.m. AND I needed to find a sitter. So I spent Tuesday looking for a sitter and getting in some quality time with me dad.

Wednesday a.m. came to quickly after a night of very little sleep. The students seem good, but I need to get my classroom how I like it. I am now a 7th grade Social Studies teacher. More details to come.

8 comments:

  1. fantastic!!!
    What good news for you ...enjoy your new challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Congrats on getting a job. You must be thrilled. So happy for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes! Congrats! I can't wait to read all about it in the future.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stormy,

    Hi. Congratulations! I am so happy for you! What school/county are you teaching 7th grade Social Studies? Have a wonderful teaching experience and year!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW....amazing! I love when Principals don't mess people around...that is super fast! You are really lucky to get that teaching job, I know tons of people who are having a really hard time this year....big congrats!!!!!!!!

    I am teaching grade 7 too this year! Kewl!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You must be so excited. What a blessing!! Congratulations to you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yey! Congratulations -- looking forwarding to hearing all about it when you find the extra time!

    ReplyDelete

Check a few of my Fav Blogs

Follow by Email-You'll get an email everytime I updated my little spot in the blog-o-sphere