8.13.2009

(written on Friday) I want to feel like the weekend is for me to relax, but I have a feeling that is not going to happen unless i get some stuff done. So another list...No laughing....

Oh well I started this post and never got around to finish it. I sit here with my hubby making diner. I should be grateful but I am in a shitty mood. I am still unemployed. I am still fat. My hubby still gets on my nerves alot. It is like he has no idea what I going through and I alos think he is to picky about stuff. I take care of as many a 7 kids and use on a daily basis. Our finances are tight and that is totally stressing me out. I wanna feel carefree sometimes, but it is really hard espcialy being a mom & a wife. I need 2 take more time for myself but it rarely happens.

2 comments:

  1. I just went through a 'rough patch' in my relationship, and I must say...things do get better. I'd say pack up the family, or better yet... leave the kids behind, and go on a date with your husband, and spend the night in a hotel. That way all of the pent up anger and passion can come out, and you dont have to worry about 'wakin' the kids' with your grown selves.

    Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete

Check a few of my Fav Blogs

Follow by Email-You'll get an email everytime I updated my little spot in the blog-o-sphere