I think I am ready to get even more serious about this weight loss. I have a few barriers to deal with. I have found a good weight watcher group so I have the accountability peice down. Now i need to work the program. I started out string then started to cheat, But no more. I have 33 days until my 38 birthday. I want to eat super on point and lose 13lbs. I want to get under 200#.
So here is what I am thinking my goals for the next 33 days.
- I eat within my points daily & track on WW website.
- I drink at least 64 ounces of water daily.
- I work out for 60 minutes each on Saturday & Sunday.
- Attend my WW meetings weekly.
- Workout at gym Tuesday & Thursday after work for at least 30 minutes.
- Have at least 1 personal trainer session a week.
- Weigh myself every morning.
- Blog before bed about my daily progress.