10.24.2009

Update & Refocus

Well... I have lost a total of like 4 lbs on weight watchers. I was down 7.2 lbs. But thanks to some self sabotage I was off track. I need to rid myself of the attachment I have to eating....eating out more specifically. I have spent the last 2 months trying to get my bearings back where work, family, etc are comcerned.

I think I am ready to get even more serious about this weight loss. I have a few barriers to deal with. I have found a good weight watcher group so I have the accountability peice down. Now i need to work the program. I started out string then started to cheat, But no more. I have 33 days until my 38 birthday. I want to eat super on point and lose 13lbs. I want to get under 200#.

So here is what I am thinking my goals for the next 33 days.
  • I eat within my points daily & track on WW website.
  • I drink at least 64 ounces of water daily.
  • I work out for 60 minutes each on Saturday & Sunday.
  • Attend my WW meetings weekly.
  • Workout at gym Tuesday & Thursday after work for at least 30 minutes.
  • Have at least 1 personal trainer session a week.
  • Weigh myself every morning.
  • Blog before bed about my daily progress.
SO here it goes....

5 comments:

  1. you go girl! Keep up the good work :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck you can do it..
    Am also on WW...and love the plan.

    Dont worry too much about the weight gain if you weigh in everyday...I also do and can put on about a kilo from one day to the next...then lose it the next....

    ReplyDelete
  3. You seem focused and ready to rock this. Way to go!!! I missed your posts, it was nice to see you back.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really great news that you had lost your weight on weight watchers. I also liked your goal. Thanks for sharing such great post here in this site.


    calcium

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love WW! Don't think of your slip ups as cheating. When I veer of course I look to see how I can compensate to make up for getting off track. And don't forget to forgive yourself.

    ReplyDelete

Check a few of my Fav Blogs

Follow by Email-You'll get an email everytime I updated my little spot in the blog-o-sphere