12.13.2009

Random thoughts

I can't believe that the end of the year is so quickly approaching. I feel like I did not necessarily accomplish all that I wanted. I am back at work and trying to get my body back in2 shape. I know if you have been reading my blog then you know how I have not done so great at losing weight. I think the problem is 2fold. I really enjoy eating junk food. And I cannot stick with my workout regime.

I got the body bugg for my birthday. It has given me a good perspective on my eating. I have been very honest in logging what I eat. I really want to get to the bottom of why I overeat. I mean I just finished watching the season finale of biggest loser & I know that eating is more than just to sustain myself.

I am excited about winter break. I want to get back on the bandwagon & start honoring myself more. Taking better care of myself. Then I will feel better mentally & physically.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Check a few of my Fav Blogs

Follow by Email-You'll get an email everytime I updated my little spot in the blog-o-sphere