12.26.2009

return of...

,,,, hmm
how 2 label myself always challenging. i had deicded i didnt wanna wait 2 get back 2 the gym on the 1st. so figured the day after christmas would be my starting point. i weighed in at 220.8. yuck.
im still planning on walking the 1st of january 5k. its gonna be a beast but i really wanna do it. im still looking 4 motivation. i have all of these tools but i just need 2 use them.
i love my body bugg and hubby got me the watch 2 go with it 4 christmas. plus i got a food scale and a ric ecooker. all stuff i need and wanted. i keep getting rid of my bullshit 2 excuses. this body has 2 changhe. i wanna go 2 my reunion looking good. i dont hafgta 2 b a size 10 but i could do it if i set my mind 2 it.
so i will be back on here more as well.
on another note, my mom is here. shes driving me crazy but not as much as last tiime. her meds are working well.
aww crap ran outta time. im be back.

1 comment:

  1. You can do it! Just take it one day at a time and be kind to yourself :D

    ReplyDelete

Check a few of my Fav Blogs

Follow by Email-You'll get an email everytime I updated my little spot in the blog-o-sphere