12.18.2009

Winter Break - Yay

Yes! Yes! Yes!

I am on winter break. No work for over 2 weeks. At least no work at school with other peoples kids. I have my children to spend time with. I also want to start some better habits and hit the gym. I hope the babies take the gym day care cause I wanna go every morning like I used to before I went back to work.

I took a look back at my 101 in 1001 blog....I felt a bit disappointed in myself. I had such lofty goals. I am not quitting on the list just reflecting on it.

2 comments:

  1. Don't be so hard on yourself. You are doing awesome!
    Good luck with the gym while you are on break. I would love to go to the gym this next week but I think I will be shopping and wrapping presents instead. :) That's what I get for being so last minute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a wonderful time on your break! Two weeks...how nice!
    BODA weight loss

    ReplyDelete

Check a few of my Fav Blogs

Follow by Email-You'll get an email everytime I updated my little spot in the blog-o-sphere