1.23.2010

Fake, Fraudm Phony

I am giong on my 2nd training run today. I am dreading it. I need it though. I am glad that I am doing it. I just feel like a fraud. I'm not a runner. I am not a fitness buff. I am a fitness fraud. I say that because I do not do all of the fit things I know that I should be doing.

And oh how it shows. I weight over 215# so it is obviously I am unhealthy. I dont even feel like I dress the part right. I am wearing these gross sweat pants and 2 junky shirts. Yes I am whining about my clothes. I am in a mood & I hope that if i blog about it I can move past it. I know that no one id perfect and I am probably being t o hard on myself.

Maybe I am not being hard enough on myself. NOt holding myself to a high enough standard. Not requiring more of myself. I don't know. Sometimes I feel like I really wanna lose this weight but I do not really want 2 do what it takes to make it happen. I wanna eat like I have been eating and still lose weight. It doesn't work that way.

I apologize for my ramblings, I just needed to share.

2 comments:

  1. Hey, you're back! I've been wondering where you were!

    Hey, don't think of yourself as a fitness fraud, rather a "fitness work in progress." These "life change" things are HARD! That's why I'm such a yo-yo mess...I can stick to something hard and strict for a TIME, but then I fall off the wagon and end up back where I started or worse! This time around I'm really trying to focus on slow & steady, so that I'll be more stable even when there's an "off day"...

    Everyone has a day like this...chin up, you are doing great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't be hard on yourself! You're trying!

    Here's a few quick tips:
    Plan your meals
    Use a food journal
    Plan your run/workouts
    Drink water

    With those 4 things in mind you'll be able to move mountains and reach all of your goals!

    ReplyDelete

Check a few of my Fav Blogs

Follow by Email-You'll get an email everytime I updated my little spot in the blog-o-sphere