1.04.2010

Intention


It is the end of my winter break. I had all of these great plans of what I wanted to do. I did not meet my own expectations. I am not beating myself up. I am just dealing with it. I had an enjoyable break. I had to nurse my sick babies back to help. I am thankful that they are all better.

I am pretty much ready 4 the week ahead. My plan is to work a strong day from 7am -330pm every day and hit the gym, after work. I have already packed my gym bag, charged my ipod, and now I need a workout plan.

I am thinking that I will re-do the c25k plan. Plus add in weight training. I wanna devote 45 minutes to 1 hour on myself. 30 minutes cardio and 15-30 minutes weight training.

Did I mention that I got the "OK' from dear hubby that if I wanted to could register for the "Women on the Run" Training Series. Its only $50 for 11 weeks worth of training and weekly runs. So now I have 2 just committ to doing it. I need 2 rid myself of my excuses.

2 comments:

  1. I think that training plan would be fabulous! $50 is a small price to pay to help you stay consistent in training and meet some other like minded people!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sounds like you are already on the path of ridding yourself of the excuses. Way to go on getting back on the path. You can do this! :)

    ReplyDelete

Check a few of my Fav Blogs

Follow by Email-You'll get an email everytime I updated my little spot in the blog-o-sphere