3.20.2010

Every day is a new day


a new day 2 start over... make things right... get back on track. i am only a failure when i quit trying. i made it 2 thje gym 2day and feel so much better about myself. i have decided against the 5k next weekend? or have i? i haven't ran n almost a month but maybe i'll walk it. im not sure yet. my climb is in exactly 4 weeks. and i trained for that today. i climbed around 800plus steps. the climb is a total of 1150. i know i can manage doing ok on the climb. i really wanna beat my time from last year. i wanna do it in 15minutes. i have raised $70. so my pleas for donations starts today also.
gotta run. will add to this post later.

Here a blurry pic of me on the stair climber. You get the idea.
:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Check a few of my Fav Blogs

Follow by Email-You'll get an email everytime I updated my little spot in the blog-o-sphere