5.04.2010

Tired Tuesday

I am still getting the gist of this getting organized stuff. It definitely takes a mental shift, but I feel like I am making progress in the right direction. I haven't quite been on target with my to-do list, but its baby steps... a marathon and not a sprint.

We had a faculty meeting at work and I should find out in the next few days whether I will be offered a contract for the upcoming school year. I have mixed feelings about it all. This school year has been so challenging and stressful. I missed the babies like crazy.
I have been looking for job at other schools but nothing has panned out. I am really waiting for God to lead me but it is really difficult.

To stop it all off .... I have managed to put on 10 lbs. in the past year. Which sucks. Oh well, gotta move forward. School is out in 3 weeks and I will get back on track. I will stop turning to food. I will make me a priority.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Check a few of my Fav Blogs

Follow by Email-You'll get an email everytime I updated my little spot in the blog-o-sphere