9.22.2010

Doin' it, doin' it, doin; it well

I am back on track and it feels awesome. I am counting calories and exercising. In addition, I am doing it with e help of my hubby and my daughter. I feels awesome. I began at 241 lbs. More than I ever weighed in my adult life. I didn't even weigh that much when I was 9 months pregnant.

My hubby was watching what he eats even though he doesnt really have a weight problem. But I felt pressure, but he wasn't pressuring me. It was like I finally just got tired of not liking what I saw in the mirror.

I am focused more now than ever. I am back on SparkPeople. My first full week, I am down a lil over 2 lbs. I want to get down to 150. Hubby says its too low, but I don't think so. I have been juggling what to make my weigh in day, but I think I am going with Friday. I get up at the same time and it keeps pressure on the during the week.

So what I need from everyone and anyone who can is support and pushing. I work better under pressure. It has been very easy to disappoint myself but I hate letting other people down.

My goals this week is to plan out my 5k plan and my Climb Atlanta plan. This is it. I am doing it once and for all. I deserve it. I want it.

1 comment:

  1. Yes, you do!

    I'm right there with ya. I've been back on track only two weeks now, but it feels great.

    ReplyDelete

Check a few of my Fav Blogs

Follow by Email-You'll get an email everytime I updated my little spot in the blog-o-sphere