10.27.2010

Put the “I” in Your Weight Loss Plan.

  1. Put the “I” in Your Weight Loss Plan. Learn how knowing the answer to one simple question can improve your chances for success by up to 100%.

The basic premise of this step is to drop the excuses and be real with yourself.

Here is what "I" can do.

I can track on my food.
I can exercise consistently.
I can ask for help when I need it.
I can take steps daily to improve my health.
I can schedule time for the priorities of my life.
I will accept my mistakes and learn from them.

(I can't wait to hear what you can do.)

Before the fact.
What specifically are you doing (or not doing) that you need to change? Why do you think this keeps happening? What are the major triggers or causes of this problem?

After the fact
Describe what happened and why you think it happened, and then put your words under the microscope, as above, changing your words to "I" statements to form solutions.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Check a few of my Fav Blogs

Follow by Email-You'll get an email everytime I updated my little spot in the blog-o-sphere