10.04.2010

Update on goals... New to do list

Here is what I wanted to accomplish....

My goals for this week are to:
  • continue work on training for 5k-- postponed until after I go to physical therapist and get the verdict on me running.
  • stairmaster for 15mins
  • balance my budget
  • log my food 7 of 7 days
  • stay within my calories 6 of 7 days
  • finish organizing paperwork---just don't feel like filing the junk
  • spend 10 mins every day reading---been too busy with Farmville, FB, my blog, and sparkpeople.
I do feel that I did attend to what really mattered to me. It showed on the scale. As I did lose a lil over 1 lb.

The next question is "What do I hope to accomplish this week...?"
  • stairmaster for 15mins
  • balance my budget
  • log my food 7 of 7 days
  • stay within my calories 6 of 7 days
  • blog every day

No comments:

Post a Comment

Check a few of my Fav Blogs

Follow by Email-You'll get an email everytime I updated my little spot in the blog-o-sphere