1.16.2011

The Spark-intro Notes

I would be in aplace of complete health and wholeness.

My life would be simple, organized, and clean.
M body would be strong, lean, and able to do whatever I asked of it with ease.
My favorite activity would be boxing, tennis, hiking. mountain climbing, running.

My daily life would include time for everythign...
-kids
-hubby
-work
---exercise/fitness
---friends
---TV
---myself

This is not about a diet. It is about a healthy lifestyle.

What is most important to me is my family & my well being.
Fr today I want to read and prepare my mind for a change.

Four cornerstones include:
  1. Fitness
  2. Fire
  3. Focus
  4. Positive Force

No comments:

Post a Comment

Check a few of my Fav Blogs

Follow by Email-You'll get an email everytime I updated my little spot in the blog-o-sphere