2.02.2011

Pictures

I have been thinking about pictures and body image alot lately. I do not take as many pics of myself as I used to. I mean I really have a scroll thru my iPhoto library to find pics of me. I just don't like how I look most times.

I have never been uber confident but with the extra weight it is even more difficult to get in front of the camera. i miss taking pics with my kids. They are 2 cute 2 b stuck n a pic with such a fatty for a mama.

i know I shouldn't be so hard on myself. I am doing better. I am exercising daily and back 2 tracking my food. I just wanna get through this so I can relax more and like what I see in the mirror.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Check a few of my Fav Blogs

Follow by Email-You'll get an email everytime I updated my little spot in the blog-o-sphere